1. Run the Command Prompt as administrator
2. Type in net user to see all the user accounts
3. Type in net user administrator /active:yes to activate the hidden administrator user account
4. Type in net user administrator * to give the administrator user a password – always a good idea
5. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to Switch users (or logout and log into Administrator account.
👉 I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com