Mobile users must be very familiar with Pandora Radio. You get it via your browser and mobile app is available for iOS and Android at least now. It is a great feature that has customized radio stations and easy operation user interface and also not cost much unless you intend to. The news is that there is a dedicated app now available for Windows 8 users to get Pandora Radio.
The thread posted by hsalps, the XDA Forum Member earmarks the many features available with the app. It is named PRadio, and a significant app for the fans of Pandora Radio. Look at the salient features:
- can add stations by in search mode
- search criteria available for Album, Artist, Genre and Songs
- can remove radio station through the app bar
- can post the radio stations in the start menu
- can play, skip or pause songs
- supports multimedia keyboard
- snap and portrait layout view options support
- Played songs history list
- The share option allows exchanging information with other apps
- Songs details provided
- Background streaming
- Touch and tablets devices supported
However setbacks are there. It is now available in the US for the Windows 8 users. There is this issue of songs not changing when the screen goes off; otherwise users seem to be having a good time. It is a must for users of Windows 8 if they are the fans of Pandora Radio, better keep a watch on it.